Applications are currently invited for the Government Of Turkey Success Scholarship Program which is provided to Individuals who are seeking to undergo a degree program in Turkey. The Success Scholarships cover only monthly scholarship payments for an academic year and these payments are made only in months (9 months) students continue their education.
Application Deadline: 31st October 2019
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate, Masters and PhD
Value Of Awards:
- ₺ 450 for undergraduate students,
- ₺ 600 for graduate students,
- ₺ 900 for PhD students.
Number Of Awards: Not specified
- Applicants must have a foreign citizenship. In case students hold dual citizenship, one of their nationality being the Republic of Turkey, they cannot apply to the Success Scholarship Program (Exchange students are not eligible).
- Applicants must complete at least one academic year (2 semesters) in undergraduate, graduate or PhD degrees in Turkey (including scientific preparation classes), and undergraduate students must have at least 3.00 (out of 4) GPA
- Undergraduate students must have at least 3.00 (out of 4) GPA (Grade Point Average), while PhD students must score at least 3.5 (out of 4) in order to be eligible.
- Undergraduate students in Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy as an exception must have at least 2.50 (out of 4) GPA in order to be eligible.
- Applicants who will apply to the Success Scholarship Program must not be previously granted or currently benefiting from any other scholarship granted as per Turkey Scholarships (including State, Government Scholarships, and cancelled scholarships).
Documents Required for Application
■ Student Certificate with signature and seal received from registrar’s office after October 1, 2019 (Mandatory)
■ Transcript with signature and seal received from registrar’s office after October 1, 2019 (Mandatory)
■ Copy of a valid ID or Passport (Mandatory)